✧ 2 chicken breasts
✧ 4 potatoes, diced
✧ 1 lb. of asparagus
✧ 2 bell peppers
✧ garlic, chopped
✧ olive oil
✧ salt and pepper to taste
✧ mozzarella cheese to taste
✧ your choice pasta and sauce (optional)
sheet pan chicken
An easy dinner that will leave you with minimal clean up!
Can be served with pasta of your choice.
prep time: 15 min.
cook time: 45-60 min.
total: 1 hour
1. Dice your potatoes and cover with olive oil, garlic,
and salt and pepper to taste. Place on a sheet pan
and cook for 45 to 60 min. at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Halfway through your cook time, flip the potatoes.
3. Prep and season your chicken, asparagus, and peppers. Be sure to coat your asparagus and peppers with olive oil.
4. After about 25 to 40 minutes, put seasoned chicken, asparagus, and peppers on the pan and cook for the remaining cook time (should be 20 to 25 minutes left).
5. NOTE: The chicken is done once it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a pot, cook your choice of pasta.
7. Once fully cooked, drain and add your choice of sauce.
8. Once the chicken, potatoes, asparagus, and peppers are cooked thoroughly, take your sheet pan out of the oven.