Cozy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
✧ 1 cup unsalted butter (or 2 full sticks)
✧ 2 cups flour
✧ 1 tsp baking soda
✧ 3/4 tsp salt
✧ 1 cup dark brown sugar
✧ 1/3 cup granulated sugar
✧ 2 eggs
✧ 2 tsp Vanilla extract
✧ 3 Hershey’s chocolate bars, chopped
✧ 1 cup of white chocolate chips
✧ sea salt to taste
This cozy recipe will be gone in minutes! Enjoy your holiday season with this quick and easy recipe!
1. Melt 1 cup unsalted butter on the stove. Cook butter until it is bubbling, foamy and browned.
2. Set aside and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add dark brown sugar in the cooled butter .
5. Add 1/3 cup of granulated sugar to the cooled butter mixture. Beat mixture together.
6. Add vanilla extract and eggs. Beat until light and fluffy.
7. Add in the dry ingredients. Mix together.
8. Mix in chopped Hershey’s chocolate bars and white chocolate chips.
9. Let dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
10. Add balls of cookie dough to baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
11. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
12. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes
13. Serve and enjoy!