✧ 2 lbs of beef
✧ ½ tbsp chilli powder
✧ ½ tsp pepper
✧ 1 tbsp garlic powder
✧ Salt to taste
✧ Pinch of paprika
✧ Pinch of oil
✧ your choice buns, toppings, and cheese
✧ Optional, add 1 egg to help burgers keep form
✧ Optional, add ½ cup of diced onion
✧ Optional, add chili flakes for additional spice
1. In a bowl, add 2 lbs of your choice ground beef.
2. Add in your chilli powder, pepper, salt, garlic powder,
paprika, and oil. If preferred, add egg and onions as well.
3. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
4. Form your patties.
5. Grill for about 20 minutes. Flip the patties every 4 minutes.
6. Add your choice of cheese the last 2 minutes of grilling.
7. Top with your favourite toppings or condiments, and serve!
prep time: 15 min.
cook time: 20-30 min.
total: 45 min.
These burgers will brighten up any summer evening! Enjoy with your family after a day by the pool or after a long day at work!