This easy recipe will win over your family's heart and stomach!
1. Prep all ingredients.
2. Season your ground beef with chili powder, garlic, pepper, paprika, chili flakes*, and oil.
3. In a pan, sautée the diced onions and seasoned beef together until cooked.
4. Cook your choice of pasta.
5. Once done, mix your beef with the cooked pasta and pasta sauce of your choice. (Rao’s Tomato Basil suggested)
6. Serve with shredded mozzarella on top for a more cheesy dish or fresh cilantro.
NABELAS SPICY SPAGHETTI
✧ 2 pounds of ground beef
✧ 1/2 tbsp of chili powder
✧ 1 tbsp garlic powder
✧ Fresh garlic (to taste, 2 tbsps suggested)
✧ Sprinkle of pepper (to taste)
✧ Sprinkle of salt (to taste)
✧ Sprinkle of paprika (to taste)
✧ Pinch of oil
✧ Diced onion (1 onion)
✧ Chili Flakes for extra kick *optional*
✧ spaghetti noodles (or your favorite pasta
✧ your favorite pasta sauce (Rao's Tomato Basil suggested)